I wish I had taken a picture of the meal I made last night as it is the most delicious pork chop dish I've ever eaten. I don't like apples and am not fond of pork and I love this recipe. It was given to me by my friend, Donna.
You will need:
4 pork chops
1 can apple pie filling
1 box instant stuffing mix (like Stove Top)
I sear the pork chops in a skillet on both sides. Spread the can of apple pie filling on the bottom of a baking dish. Lay the pork chops on top of the apple filling and top each pork chop with a mound of cooked stuffing mix. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
It is so super quick and easy to put together and has the most amazing flavor. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
No comments:
Post a Comment